|Home||» Products||» Electronic Tension|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA)
- Supply Ability
- Depends On Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 7-15 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Proceeding with an uncompromising resilience towards quality, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Electronic Tension. It is extensively used for checking the tension setting on any stringing machines. This calibrator offers a precise digital scale and can be used on all stringing machines, regardless of stringing machine brand. The Electronic Tension can also be used whether stringing for tennis, squash, badminton or racquetball. Checked on various parameters, this device is available in different specifications.
- Easy to operate
- Low power consumption
- Sturdy construction
- Easy adjustment of tension on control panel by setting the electro magnetic clutch system.
- Low power consumption on 2 steps tensioning and 0.2V seal blade design allows for a very low Watt/Ampere level.
- Easy changing of straps design to give a convenient replacement on different strap thickness.
- Dual tensioning keeps proper bending power on the strap to avoid defected strapping. First step of the cycle reverse the strap around the package and second step to apply positive mechanical tension that can be adjusted by a twist of a dial on the panel.
- Designed for durable and convenient uses and provided with compact storage, this model highlights a precision performance and trouble-free maintenance with patent.
- Silent operation design of this model can suspend after each strapping cycle, advanced strap feed kept down the noise unlike the startup sound of the old systems.
- Advanced devices of safety and convenience such as smoke vent, pneumatic tabletop, one-touch tension roller cleaning, tabletop folded edges and CE approved safety switches.
Strap Cycle Speed
1.5 sec. / strap
1 Phase 110/220V 50/60Hz
850L x 560W x 760H (mm)